Saturday, February 16, 2008

Them and I...

Then There was a meeting,
I sat there Scheming.

Then They started the discussion,
It added to my frustration.

They realised!! 'This issue is primary',
I decided my priority ' Nirvana, Double Apple and Sikandari'.

Finally some respite, they said ' Lets move on to the next issue',
I was elated, my ears heard 'Lets Wrap up this issue'.

Then They said 'We speculate, This issue is complicated'.
I died off. Pluchakkkkkkkkkk..

Shit what a shitty poem. U get the drift right??


BTW: Nirvana, Double Apple and Sikandari -> Flavors of hookah.

8 comments:

Somebody said...

Good start boy! Start fiddling with poems more :) Well, storm out of the meeting next time fuming ;)

Safari Al said...

No. It's a lousy poem!!!

Please copy lines from unknown poems.


You could beat the Vogons from H2G2

Darkness and deep said...

@keth : By good start i hope u got that it was meant to be lame

@subbu: Dude, it was meant to be lousy... gawd....

Dean Jury Hens said...

i think i can understand the poem better...!!!! ;)

Darkness and deep said...

ofcourse man... but u will agree that i have to go through worse during meetings?

Jayanth said...

you should be happy they still pay you

cupped crusader said...

some hookah psycho you have become!! dont tell me you were always one!!

Darkness and deep said...

i always was... :P