Thursday, February 15, 2007

Love of a loveless

love is in the air!!
very strange, very very strange.. Its valentines day and coincidentally i am feeling love sick. I assure you its not anything to do with the day. i am just feeling love sick. may be i need one now.

But who. they say she will come, and u will talk, and u will connect, and u will fall in love. I have waited. I have have taken many trains on the one way route. But nothing happened, there was no connection, She is not there anywhere in the horizon. But, I want to fall in love with her.

I cry for company of a woman. Not the same way i cried the first time, no not infatuations, nothing sexual. I cry for a company, but for some reason I want that to be a girl. I want to talk to her about intuitions, aliens, constellations, food, love, music, movies, job, science, conspiracy theories, parents, friends.I want to listen to her talk, talk her heart out. I want to feel her aura, feel her voice, feel the dew on hair, feel her perfume.I want to fall in love.

I want to connect. I always picture it like a tube connecting her with me. It glows, glows bright. Bright with love. But cant see her face. Its hazy up there, but it didn't matter then. But now i want it to be real. I want to see the face and hear her. I want to fall in love with her.

But Who??

8 comments:

Somebody said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Somebody said...

I happen to share the same sentiments..;-)

Dark Knight said...

hey Bro .. its actually tat God is chkin out for the most deserving one.. swalpa wait maadi,Mr.Special Fellow--- this is ur cupid speakin

Darkness and deep said...

Though it may seem like i cant do without a "love".. it was just a days perspective.. i am back to being me man!!

Unknown said...

i am glad you are back to being normal...i cannot tolerate anymore love sick people...already been putting up with one for 3 years...anyways strong blog...

Unknown said...

that was fricking rude, biatch!

coming from a gay ass bastard like you

incredible said...

really?? i never thought u wud even think lik this :)

Shoma said...

The best here yet! Lovely images. Lovely smooth metaphor. And so much longing. And so so warm :)